11 December 2007

when i can't sleep i post things

* Best municipal tree ever? I think so, even though everyone knows that Ms. Pac-Man was a superior game. (viaNeatorama)

* Tim Burton is directing a film of Alice in Wonderland. Does this make you feel a) excitement b) despair or c) something else? (via Boing Boing)

* I'm really bummed that Blueprint is going out of business. It seems my devotion to a magazine almost inevitably means it will fold. Watch out, Venus and Bust!

* Um, I thought I had more links than that saved. I guess not. If only I had finished my audiobook, so that I could post about that. Guess I'll just have to attempt sleep again instead. Which is probably what I should do anyway, because that alarm ringing is going to happen awfully soon. Relatively speaking.

No comments: